Real Estate Development Services
Land Subdivision. Site Preparation.
Blake & Blake Blueprint & Design are Land Subdividers and Real Estate Developers serving the Montgomery River Region.
Our service area includes:
- Montgomery, AL
- Pike Road, AL
- Prattville, AL
- Millbrook, AL
- Wetumpka, AL
- Lake Martin, AL
Site Grading. Property Development.
Do you own undeveloped property?
Maybe it’s a single residential plot. Or a large tract of unimproved land. Or several acres of rural farmland.
Are you ready to push around some dirt?
Blake & Blake Blueprint & Design provide site grading, stormwater mitigation, and Real Estate development services that turn your ideas into reality.
What is Real Estate Development?
According to Chron Small Business:
“Real estate development is the act of purchasing real estate, making improvements to the buildings on it or constructing new buildings and selling the real estate again. Real estate developers are professionals who specialize in this type of work.”
Contact Blake & Blake Blueprint & Design and learn more about our Real Estate & Land Development Services.
Follow us on Google+ and learn more about Montgomery, AL Real Estate Development.
Customers and industry peers are talking about Blake & Blake Blueprint & Design.¹
¹Real words from real people. Original testimonial documents available for review upon request.
Name: Blake & Blake Blueprint & Design
Address: 4625 Triple Crown Dr
Phone: (334) 272-3131
Fax: (334) 396-1632
Real Estate Development
Contact: Darrell Blake (Owner)
Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm (Open)
Licensing & Registrations
- 237210 Land Subdivision
- Building lot subdividing
- Land subdividers
- Land acquisition, assembling and subdividing
- Land subdividing and utility installation (e.g., electric, sewer and water)
- Preparing and subdividing land for sale
- Real estate subdividers
- Real property subdivision
- Subdividing and preparing land owned by others
- 238910 Site Preparation Contractors
- Backfilling, construction
- Boring, for building construction
- Building demolition
- Dirt moving for construction
- Excavating, earthmoving, or land clearing contractors
- Grading construction sites
- Land clearing
- Right of way cutting